2 bedroom villa in Jimbaran
This amazing 2 bedroom tropical holiday villa in Jimbaran is situated in the much sought after area of Jimbaran which perches on the southwestern coast of a narrow neck of land that connects the infamous surfing mecca of the Bukit Peninsula with Bali’s mainland. This is a quiet spot on the island far from the crowds of Seminyak and Kuta with a far more laid-back vibe. See detailed description
- Sleeps 4
- Price from USD 350
- Free Breakfast included
Enquire about Bali villa
Best price guaranteed. If you can find Villa Segara cheaper, we'll match it.
|Date||Min. Stay||2 Bedrooms|
Sorry, we don’t seem to have up to date rates for this villa. Please drop us an email and we’ll get back to you asap.
Rates above are subject to 15% tax and serviceWhat's included?
- Villa accommodation with private pool fitted with environmentally friendly water system
- Personalized in villa check-in and in villa check-out
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast in the privacy of your own villa (American breakfast or Indonesian breakfast)
- Seasonal of fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary mini bar upon arrival (2 juices, 2 cokes, 2 beers)
- Standard flower set-up
- Daily tea and coffee sachet
- Breakfast available for 2 person/room
- Add breakfast for children up to 5 years is available at USD 6/person
- Additional breakfast for children up to 11 years is available at USD 12/person
- Free breakfast for children under 5 years (maximum 2 children)
- Complimentary a bottle of wine for honeymooner guest
- Complimentary unlimited wireless internet connection
- Air Conditioning
- Deposit Box
- DVD Player
- Fan (Ceiling Fan)
- Hair Dryers
- Private pool
- TV/Satellite TV
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee
- Free Breakfast
- Welcome Drink and Fresh Fruits
About Villa Segara
This amazing 2 bedroom tropical holiday villa in Jimbaran is situated in the much sought after area of Jimbaran which perches on the southwestern coast of a narrow neck of land that connects the infamous surfing mecca of the Bukit Peninsula with Bali’s mainland. This is a quiet spot on the island far from the crowds of Seminyak and Kuta with a far more laid-back vibe.
Beautifully designed with a contemporary composition over two floors, this property boasts an idyllic, angel stone swimming pool surrounded by tropical gardens, sun loungers and a traditional Bale Belong which provides a comfortable shady spot to read the latest bestseller.
The living accommodation incorporates the authentic Balinese concept of bringing the outdoors inside and is open to the elements along the side facing the exotic sanctuary of the garden. This area includes a fully fitted kitchen with all the appliances you might need for your stay including a coffee maker and a blender. Beside this is another ‘open to the outdoors’ seating area and to the rear is a fully enclosed air conditioned media room with Satellite TV with international channels and a DVD player. Furnished with a modern monochrome palette with bold splashes of red, this is a great place to hang out with your loved ones and relax in total luxury.
The master suite is on the upper floor and has large patio doors that open up onto a private terrace which overlooks the spectacular pool area. This is a great place for that important first coffee of the day and the perfect spot to enjoy the delights of the island waking up around you. This room is furnished in a minimalist style with a queen size bed, letting the gorgeous tropical surroundings do all the talking. It is served by a delightful ensuite with an oval bath, a separate shower and his and hers vanity unit.
The 2nd bedroom is also furnished with a queen size bed and is reached through large glass doors from the wooden decking surrounding the pool. This also has a plush marble ensuite and is fully air-conditioned for optimum comfort.
This elegant property is staffed by an attendant and a turn down service is provided every evening. All your holiday desires of location, style, service and luxury are fulfilled by this terrific villa and nobody who visits leaves disappointed.